Center for the development of advanced technical solutions and electronic modelling.
Center for the development of advanced technical solutions and electronic modelling (CRPTRiEM) was created on the basis of OKB KP.
Center include three design and one technological groups including:
- Group of the development and electronic modelling of onboard electric wiring interconnect system
- Group of the development and electronic modelling of distribution and switching of devices of of the power supply system and cockpit consoles
- Group of the development of commutation and interconnect solutions and fasteners
- Group of developing of technological documentation.
CRPTRiEM solves the following tasks
- Design of onboard electrical wires interconnection systems (EWIS) and its parts
- Tracing of electrical harnesses of EWIS by objects of application;
- Design of elements power distribution systems of mobile and stationary objects;
- Design of control panels and elements of dashboards of cockpits
- Developing and design of interconnect and fasten products under customer requests and support during implementation into serial production
- verification and correction of the work Customer’s documentation
- Digitalization of paper design documentation
- Development of proposals for the modernization of the Customer's production
- Development of technological and production documentation and support for its implementation
- Carrying out work on updating industry normative and technical documentation